PowerNet It’sMe247 Mobile Banking means you can manage your money wherever you go! With our mobile app you can do all your banking and bill paying on the go!
With Mobile Banking you can:
- Check account balances
- View account history
- Transfer funds
- Pay Bills
- Find ATM & shared branch locations
- Request information via text messaging
Mobile Banking Options:
Downloadable apps: Downloadable apps: Free app available to Android and iPhone/iPad. After you download the app to your mobile device or phone, logon with the same user name and security code you currently use for PowerNet It’sMe247 Home Banking.
Mobile Web: Banking designed for your mobile browser. Simply go to the PowerNet home page at www.powernetcu.org. Then just click on the PowerNet It’sMe247 Mobile Banking button.
Text Banking (SMS & WAP): Remember that you can enroll as many mobile phones as you wish. Enrolling a phone means you can send messages to PowerNet It’sMe247 Text Banking and receive information about the accounts under this membership. If you have more than one membership at the credit union, the nickname you define here will help you tell them apart.
To Enroll a new phone number in Text Banking
- Once you are in PowerNet It’sMe247 Mobile Banking,go to the “Go Mobile” tab across the top, then select the “More Information” link in the Text Banking Column.
- Then scroll down to the “Currently Enrolled Phone Numbers” section and select “Add One Now”.
- A box will popup that you will need to enter the phone number that you wish to receive text messages.
- Then click the “Send Code Now” button. This will send a code to the phone number you entered.
- Once you receive the verification code on your phone, simply enter it into the box under “Please type in your verification code”
- Then click the “Enroll Phone” button and your phone is now setup to receive text messages.
By enrolling a phone, you will be able to send and receive text messages from this membership. This includes eAlert subscriptions, if you wish, along with Text Banking messages like requesting a balance.
Available Text Commands
- BAL Balance for all eligible accounts
- BAL BIZ Balance for up to three savings or checking accounts
- BAL 010 Balance for a specific account
- BAL BIZ 010 Balance for a specific membership and account combination
- STOP Turns off all text banking
- STOP BIZ Turns off text banking for a specific account
- HELP The customer service number
One-way Text Alerts
You can set up one-way Text alerts via the e-Alert Subscriptions page, and create alerts similar to your standard e-Alerts:
- Account Balance
- Notification of an ACH Deposit or Withdrawal
- Notification that a Loan Payment is due
- E-Notice notification