Print or Download your eStatements:
Here are step-by-step instructions:
- Sign into PowerNet Home Banking.
- Go to your Statement page by clicking on the Account Options tab across the top and then select the eStatement link in the Additional Services box in the middle of the page.
- Once the Statement page loads, click on the “View History” link and a list of the previous 18 months of statements should display as links or highlighted text (TIP: To go back further, you may need to click on the link at the bottom that says “next”).
- Select the statement month you wish to print or download by clicking the link. If you’re using IE (Internet Explorer), your display should look like Exhibit 1 below.
- To print, click on the printer image on the floating toolbar and then click the print button in the print box.
- To download the file, click on the disc image on the floating toolbar and a folder window will open. You can select or create a folder in which to save your statement. The best approach would be to create a folder named PowerNet and then save your statement in that folder naming each file using the format YYYY-MM (i.e. 2017-08).
To make sure you have all your statements, you can print or download each one using the above directions. Once you complete the backlog, just make sure you print or download your new eStatement each month when you receive your email notification.
If you need assistance, please give a member service representative a call at (888) 4MEMBER (463-6237).
We are always here to help!