Save PowerNet Home Banking Transfer Information:
Here are step-by-step instructions:
- Sign into PowerNet Home Banking.
- Once in PowerNet Home Banking, click on the “Account Access” tab across the top.
- Then click “Scheduled Transfers”.
- Once the Scheduled Transfers page displays, click on each account in the From Account column. Copy & paste the information into a document or right-click and select print.
- Once you have saved or printed the information, you can use it to set up transfers in the new PowerNet Home Banking system when it becomes available on April 2nd.
If you need assistance, please give a member service representative a call at (888) 4MEMBER (463-6237).
We are always here to help!