Accessing and Saving Payee Information:
Here are step-by-step instructions:
- Sign into PowerNet Home Banking.
- Once in PowerNet Home Banking, click on the “PowerPay” tab across the top.
- Then click “Payment Center” along the top bar next to “Activity”.
- Once the Payment Center page displays, click on each payee name to display their information (TIP: To display the whole account number, you must click Show). You can either copy the information manually or cut & paste each field into the PowerPay Payee Form.
- Once you have loaded the information onto the form, print or save it so that you can use the form to load your payee information into the new system when it becomes available April 2nd. (TIP: If you save the form on your device, you will be able to copy & paste each field from the form into the new PowerPay bill pay system.)
If you need assistance, please give a member service representative a call at (888) 4MEMBER (463-6237).
We are always here to help!