Download PowerPay Payment Activity:
Here are step-by-step instructions:
- Sign into PowerNet Home Banking.
- Once in PowerNet Home Banking, click on the “PowerPay” tab across the top.
- Then click “Activity” along the top bar of PowerPay next to “Payment Center”.
- Once the Activity page displays, under Date Range, click the dropdown arrow and select the date range for the payments you wish to download. If this is your first time downloading, you may want to select the “Specific Date Range…up to 84 months” option and then enter a “date range”.
- After you select the “date range” click the “Update” box and your payments will be displayed below.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Download Payment List” button or the “Print” link.
- If you selected the “Download Payment List” button, another box will pop up that will require you to click on the “Download List” button.
- After you click on the “Download List” button, the file will be available to save to your device. You can save the file onto your PC or network. The best approach would be to create a folder named “PowerPay Payments” and then save your file in that folder naming each file using the format YYYY-MM to YYYY-MM (i.e. 2011-01 to 2017-10).
If you need assistance, please give a member service representative a call at (888) 4MEMBER (463-6237).
We are always here to help!