Message from our President & CEO
These are unprecedented times across our country. As we continue to monitor reports of the potential impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), I want to assure you that PowerNet Credit Union is here and ready to assist.
During this evolving public health situation, our main priority is the health and safety of our members and staff. I would like to personally thank you for your patience as we work through these difficult times. We hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy.
President & CEO
PowerNet Credit Union
What we are Doing
- We have restricted access to our lobby and office areas of our 5619 Harney Rd, Tampa and 966 N. Liberty St, Jacksonville branches.
- To transact business, members are advised to use the drive-thru in Tampa and the front window in Jacksonville.
- Access is allowed by appointment only at both facilities. Members will be escorted by staff that have been instructed to evaluate members for signs of illness and verify they have not been exposed to anyone exhibiting signs of flu like symptoms.
- We have increased the number of Skip-a-Pay's allowed per year, eliminated the requirement to pay unpaid interest to skip the payment and waived the $25 fee.
Access Anytime / Anywhere
During these difficult times when it’s best to keep social distancing as a top priority, we encourage you to use our digital services to access your accounts.
- PowerNet It’sMe247 Home and Mobile Banking – Access your account 24/7
- PowerNet It’sMe247 PowerPay – Use our bill pay service to send money now or schedule a payment for later using your desktop or mobile device.
- PowerNet It’sMe247 Mobile Deposit – Skip the trip to a branch and deposit your checks through Mobile Banking.
- PowerLine 24/7 – Banking by phone gives you fast, easy, and confidential access to your accounts.
- ATM / Debit / Credit Card Networks – These channels are operating normally.
Protect Yourself from Fraud
Remember – During times like these, scammers take advantage. There has been a rise in Phishing email and phone scams. The emails and phone calls may even look like they are from PowerNet Credit Union.
- PowerNet will never solicit personal or financial information over the phone.
- Do not click on any links or open any attachments from these emails.
- Never give out personal information over the phone unless you initiate the call to a known phone number. If a caller claims to be from a reputable organization, hang up and get their number from the internet and call them.
We are working hard to maintain normal levels of service, but we are aware that wait times in the drive-thru or over the phone may be extended. This is another good reason we encourage you to bank with us via our digital channels. We are grateful for your business and have your best interests at heart. The safety of everyone is our highest priority.