With Mobile Banking you can:
- Check account balances
- View account history
- Transfer funds
- Pay Bills
- Find ATM & shared branch locations
- Request information via text messaging
To use Mobile Banking you must be enrolled in PowerNet Home Banking. Click here to enroll.
Mobile Banking Options:
Downloadable apps: Free app available to Android and iPhone/iPad. After you download the app to your mobile device or phone, logon with the same user name and security code you currently use for home banking.
Mobile Web: Banking designed for your mobile browser. Login to your PowerNet Home Banking account via mobile.netit.financial-net.com/powernetcu/webkit/. If you need to access more than one account from your mobile device this is where you will be able to do that. You can also set this up through your home banking account on your PC by following the directions below.
Mobile Web & Text Banking (SMS & WAP): You can access your account through your mobile browser or get your PowerNet CU account information via text message. To set up one or both of these follow the instructions below.
- Log on to your home banking account from a computer or mobile device.
- Click on the “Account Options” tab.
- Go to the “Additional Services” area and select “Mobiliti”.
- Click OK.
- Check the box that says “I accept these Terms and Conditions” then click “Continue”.
- Choose the services that you want. The apps can be downloaded with the links provided, or a link can be sent to your phone. Check the boxes for other service on the right (Mobile Browser, Text Messaging, Alerts). A comparison of services is found at the bottom.
- If you chose Mobile Browser, Text, or Alerts, you will need to select your time zone and which of your accounts to use for these services (you can select all of them or leave out the ones you feel you will not need access to via a mobile device). The “Mobile Banking Nickname” is used for texting and should be very short as you will have to type this in each text requesting account information. Click ”Continue”.
- Enter your cell phone number to receive an activation code via text. Click “Continue”.
- Enter the activation code into the specified box on the Virtual Branch site and click “Activate”.
- It will then tell you that activation has been successful and will text you instructions on how to access the services.
- If you have a smartphone, you should bookmark the Mobile Browser link that is texted to your mobile device.
Available text commands are:
- BAL returns all account balances
- HIST returns transactions history for the account specified (by its nickname)
- HELP returns the commands
- STOP to cancel